Friday 30 April 2021

Fine Art Lands

A friend and I got chatting about one thing or another and it lead to him making these for me. I thought he did such a good job that they were well worth sharing. I could do my usual yammering on about them but I think they speak far better for themselves than I could hope to do. 

I have the files (PNG if that means anything to anyone) which would probably be useful to someone wanting to make physical copies of these themselves. I have no idea how to make these files accessible to the internet and will look into it, suggestions on that matter in the comments please! 


Forests







Islands







Mountains







Plains






Swamp








Duals












Artifact Lands










2 comments:

  1. Very nice!

    There's a good chance you may have already seen these basics with Japanese woodblock prints, but if you haven't: https://reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/8fqpb9/over_a_hundred_full_art_japanese_woodblock_basic/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had not seen these and they are delightful, thanks for the link :)

      Delete