Thursday 26 April 2012

Changes to the Cube III

I have been prepared for Avecyn Restored's release and made the appropriate changes (and some others) to account for the new cards. On pre-release day I will put all the nice new spells in and any of the less important/powerful cards that I manage to pick up. I am putting a lot more in that I am taking out which is fine as my cube has been trimmed of the fat quite well. I suspect the next set of changes after the new set has bedded in will have much more in the way of cards removed. There is a huge colour bias in what is being added both from the new set and, reasonably understandably, the cards to support them. Red, blue and black got the most cards and the most powerful ones but this is no issue as I have no colour balancing in my cube. Below are the changes I am making:


In

Vexing Devil
Tibalt, the Fiend-Blooded
Sneak Attack (for Griselbrand)
Pillar of Flame
Firebolt (putting in 2 one mana sorcery speed burn spells might be too much but people keep fishing out  Firebolt since Faithless Looting turned up so might as well make it official)

Skeletal Scrying
Griselbrand
Gloom Surgeon
Phyrexian Obliterator (with the power of Geralf's Messengers making heavy black decks popular this guy has been frequently called upon)

Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
Mystical Tutor (kind of have to bring this back for the miracles)
Invisible Stalker
Temporal Mastery
Devastation Tide
Apprentice Alchemist
Show and Tell (for Griselbrand too)

Ravages of War
Abeyance
Terminus

Sword of War and Peace
Emrakul, the Aeons Torn (for Show and Tell and Sneak Attack, might need Blightseel Colossus too)

Uvenwald Tracker

Slayer's Stronghold



I will also throw in any of the following cards I manage to pick up so as to test them out however they will not get a confirmed slot until they have received play and not been rubbish.

Thunderous Wrath
Reforge the Soul
Kurin Striker
Hound of Griselbrand
Desolate Lighthouse
Druid's Repository
Predator's Gambit
Butcher Ghoul
Decent into Madness
Demomic Taskmaster
Vanishment
Favourable Winds
Restoration Angel
Banishing Stroke

Out

Oracle of Mul Daya

Geistflame

Nether Void

Mystic Retrieval

Spectral Procession

Sun Titan
Blade Splicer
Grand Abolisher

Mindslaver




No comments:

Post a Comment